Freedom from Suffering: A Weekend of Healing through Unconditional Self-Love, Mindfulness Meditation & Qi Gong
April 5–7, 2024
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer for a life-changing weekend that will help you to understand why suffering such as anxiety, depression, chronic self-doubt, addiction, illness, and relationship problems are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, care for, and be true to yourself in the present.
Now more than ever we need to understand exactly how to slow down, regulate our nervous system, find our center, and care for our mental, emotional, and physical health in very grounded and practical ways. In support of this, the retreat will provide clear instruction and a safe environment to release illness-causing stress, transform negative thinking, address your core fears, mend old emotional wounds, and find clarity around shaping the life and health you want.
The weekend will also offer real connection and in-depth discussion while you identify and heal your personal habits of self-harm, self-rejection, and self-betrayal. You will learn two of the most effective forms of self-care available – mindfulness meditation and qi gong healing exercises – both of which will help unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion that is keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped.
Some suffering is simply part of human life. But we unintentionally create additional suffering each day because we never learned how to have a healthy and optimal relationship to ourselves. This experience in the mountains will finally help you understand exactly how to stop hurting yourself, how to trust yourself, how to feel worthy, and how to enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
Throughout this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Move beyond self-doubt
- Remain present and solution-minded in the face of fear and uncertainty
- Identify the root causes of depression, anxiety, insecurity, addiction & physical illness
- Overcome self-rejection and shame, and stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind
- Heal past wounds, traumas & habits of self-harm
- Transform limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Understand your life’s purpose
- Improve your relationships
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
Extend Your Stay
This program ends at 6pm on Sunday. Dinner is included. We suggest extending your stay through Sunday evening to allow space to enjoy the evening.
To book extra lodging, select “add extra night- 25% off” in the upper right-hand corner of the accommodations section of the registration page.
Please review and understand DMC’s current COVID-19 policy before visiting DMC.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. […]