Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise noted.
Please carefully review scholarship-eligible programs and dates and use the form on this page to apply.
Awarding – You will be awarded via email with an acceptance deadline
Acceptance – If you do not accept your award by the deadline, your scholarship will be offered to the next applicant. If you accept, you will be emailed registration instructions
Registration – Please note: If you do not register by the deadline, your scholarship will be offered to the next applicant. Failure to accept or decline an award or register once receiving an award may result in ineligibility for future scholarships.
Scholarship Available Programs
- 2024: Profound Simplicity Meditation Retreat 2/2-9
- 2024: Learn to Meditate 2/23-25
- 2024: The Art of Meditation 4/5-12
- 2024: ONLINE The Blissful Pure Lands 5/20-26: different process, see program registration page for details and link
- 2024: Entering the Vajra World 7/19-8/18: non-standard process to be determined.
- 2024: Learn to Meditate 8/30-9/1
Details for Standard Scholarship Programs
(Details below may not apply to programs with separate applications as listed above. Details below do not apply to online programs.)
Qualification & Levels of Support
- Tier 1: 50% Funding of base housing – for individuals who have never attended a residential meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
- Tier 2: 35% Funding of base housing – for individuals who have previously attended at least one meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
Lodging included for scholarship registrations include Seasonal Dorm lodging in the Winter and Tent Double lodging in the Summer. Retreatants may pay to upgrade if they wish.
Scholarship awards may not be combined with Subsidized Rate or Student/Senior Discount. Scholarship funding does not cover travel.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance questions may be directed to our Registrar.