Soundembodiment Evening Retreat
February 24, 2024
Registration starts at 5 pm, dinner at 5:30pm. The program starts at 6:30 and will end at 8pm.
Join us for a transformative Evening Retreat at Drala Mountain Center, where the ancient vibrations of Tibetan singing bowls and gongs will guide you on a journey of sound embodiment. Since 2010, Jonathan De Leon has been a dedicated practitioner and facilitator, sharing the profound effects of these ancient instruments in various wellness settings.
The Ancient Bowls:
Tibetan singing bowls have a rich history, with the “ancient” bowls (150 years or older) made from a consecrated seven-metal alloy. Crafted by monks in monastic communities, these bowls were infused with mantras and blessings, intended for consciousness transformation, physical healing, and deepening meditation practices.
The Unique Vibratory Signature & Quality:
Each ancient singing bowl is a masterpiece, possessing a unique vibratory signature and quality. No two are exactly the same, with harmonics and overtones interacting to create a magnificent and magical experience. Experience the lost art form, craftsmanship, and purpose behind these ancient instruments.
- Guided Meditation: immerse yourself in the meditative experience as Jonathan uses Tibetan singing bowls and gongs to create a richly dynamic soundscape.
- Sound Bath: Allow the soothing vibrations to envelop you, promoting relaxation, stress reduction, and a deep sense of inner peace.
- Ancient Wisdom: Discover the history and tradition of Tibetan singing bowls, used for thousands of years in ceremony, ritual, and meditation practices.
- Interactive Session: Engage with Jonathan in a session that goes beyond listening, encouraging active participation in the creation of soundscapes.
- Dinner and Sound Experience: We invite you to join us for a delightful dinner that complements the serene ambiance of Drala Mountain Center. Connect with fellow participants and share the experiences of the day over a nourishing meal.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable clothing
– Water bottle
– Yoga mat, cushions and blankets
Note: Limited spots available, so reserve your space early for this immersive sound embodiment retreat. Whether you’re new to meditation or a seasoned practitioner, this evening retreat offers a unique opportunity to explore the healing resonance of Tibetan singing bowls and gongs in the serene surroundings of Drala Mountain Center.
Extend Your Experience:
Consider staying overnight to enjoy the sacred land of DMC for a bit longer!
Since 2010, Jonathan De Leon has been sharing his work with Tibetan singing bowls and gongs at various yoga studios, medical, wellness, and retreat centers to assist others toward their own personal growth and practice of meditation. With these ancient instruments, he seeks to create richly dynamic and interactive soundscapes that provide an ideal environment […]