Deep Healing: A 5-Day Unconditional Self-Love, Qi Gong & Meditation Retreat
May 27–June 1, 2023
Experiential Retreats, Meditation & Mindfulness, On Land Retreats, Personal Transformation, Upcoming Qigong Retreats, Yoga, Wellness & Embodied Living
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer for five days of deep healing and life-changing self care. Discover why suffering such as anxiety, depression, addiction, illness, and relationship problems are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself now, in every situation.
Now more than ever we need to understand exactly how to slow down, find our center, and care for our mental, emotional, and physical health in very grounded and practical ways. In support of this, the retreat will provide a safe environment to address your core fears, mend old wounds, transform negative thinking, and find clarity around shaping the life and health you want.
The program will offer real connection and in-depth discussion while you identify and heal your personal habits of self-harm, self-rejection, and self-betrayal. You will also learn two very effective forms of self-care – mindfulness meditation and qi gong healing exercises – both of which will help unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion that is keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped.
This extended stay in the mountains will help deepen your understanding of exactly how to stop hurting yourself, how to trust yourself, how to feel worthy, and how to finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
What You Will Learn
Throughout this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Identify the root causes of depression, anxiety, insecurity & physical illness
- Move beyond self-doubt into the source of true knowing
- Overcome self-rejection and shame, and stop making yourself wrong
- Heal past wounds, traumas & habits of self-harm
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Remain present and solution-minded in the face of fear and uncertainty
- Train your mind
- Transform limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Understand your life’s purpose
- Improve your relationships
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
The topics covered in this retreat are similar to Blake D. Bauer’s Beyond Suffering weekend retreat, however this program allows guests additional days to rest, address important issues, practice meditation and qi gong, and go deeper into the process of real healing and change.
Anyone who has done a Beyond Suffering weekend in the past is also welcome to attend the longer Deep Healing program, however past Beyond Suffering attendance is not a requirement to attend Deep Healing.
Please review and understand Drala Mountain’s current COVID-19 policy.
Blake D. Bauer
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. […]