Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
August 11–13, 2023
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer for a life-changing weekend that will help you to understand why suffering such as anxiety, depression, addiction, illness, and relationship problems are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself in the present.
Now more than ever we need to understand exactly how to slow down, find our center, and care for our mental, emotional, and physical health in very grounded and practical ways. In support of this, the retreat will provide a safe environment to address your core fears, mend old wounds, transform negative thinking, and find clarity around shaping the life and health you want.
The weekend will offer real connection and in-depth discussion while you identify and heal your personal habits of self-harm, self-rejection, and self-betrayal. You will also learn two very effective forms of self-care – mindfulness meditation and qi gong healing exercises – both of which will help unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emo
tion that is keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped.
This experience in the mountains will help you understand exactly how to stop hurting yourself, how to trust yourself, how to feel worthy, and how to finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
Throughout this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Move beyond self-doubt
- Remain present and solution-minded in the face of fear and uncertainty
- Identify the root causes of depression, anxiety, insecurity & physical illness
- Overcome self-rejection and shame, and stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind
- Heal past wounds, traumas & habits of self-harm
- Transform limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Understand your life’s purpose
- Improve your relationships
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
Extend Your Stay
This program ends at 6:30pm on Sunday. Dinner is included. We suggest extending your stay through Sunday evening to allow space to enjoy the evening.
Summertime in the Colorado mountains is a very beautiful and healing time of year.
This program is a prerequisite for Beyond Suffering Level 2 taking place from August 15th to 17th. Participants for this program are invited to join Beyond Suffering Level 2 and extend their stay at Drala Mountain Center between the two programs.
To book extra lodging, select “add extra night- 25% off” in the upper right-hand corner of the registration page and you can add 2 extra nights.
Please review and understand DMC’s current COVID-19 policy before visiting DMC.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. […]