Beyond Suffering Level 2: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness, Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
August 15–17, 2023
This retreat is for those who would like to go deeper into the practical application and embodiment of unconditional self-love. It will offer a safe space to go deeper into the practice of thinking, speaking, and acting with loving-kindness and self-worth in every moment. This follow-up retreat arose naturally out of strong demand from participants to reconnect with like-minded people and the teachings from the first intimate weekend together.
If you have attended any retreat with Blake in the past, you are welcome to join Beyond Suffering Level 2. For those needing to complete this requirement, you are invited to participate in Beyond Suffering just before this program from August 11th to 13th.
During level 2 participants will:
- Check in on the learning, healing, and challenges that arose following level I.
- Deepen the practice of valuing, respecting, and being kind toward yourself in every area of your life.
- Directly address the aspects of your inner self and outer life that you’re struggling with.
- Discuss the fears, insecurities, guilt, shame, reactive habits, and limiting thinking that are still holding you back.
- Identify where and how you’re still rejecting your feelings, needs, dreams, and life purpose.
- Attend to the healthy and unhealthy patterns of communication that have or have not been supportive.
And continue to learn practical skills to:
- Forgive lingering anger, hurt, and regret.
- Transform subtle forms of defensiveness, blame, and closed heartedness.
- Go deeper into the practice of both meditation and Qi Gong – to experience deeper levels of peace, vitality, and inner freedom.
- Further deconstruct thought patterns around conditional self-love, conditional happiness, and conditional peace.
Extend Your Stay
This program ends at 6:30pm on Thursday. Dinner is included. We suggest extending your stay through Thursday evening to allow space to enjoy the evening and make a gentle transition back home.
To book extra lodging, select “add extra night- 25% off” in the upper right-hand corner of the registration page.
Please review our current COVID-19 policy before visiting DMC.
We invite you to read Blake’s most recent offering at the DMC Blog: How to Be Yourself
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. […]