Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
August 19–21, 2022
Experiential Retreats, Meditation & Mindfulness, Personal Transformation, Upcoming Qigong Retreats, Yoga, Wellness & Embodied Living
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer for a weekend that will offer you a safe environment to address your core fears, transform negative thinking, and find clarity around shaping the life and health you want. The retreat will offer connection and support while you heal your habits of self-harm and self-betrayal during this unprecedented time.
Throughout the program, you will discover why suffering such as anxiety, depression, addiction, illness, and relationship problems are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself in the present. Now more than ever we need to understand exactly how to find our center and how to care for our mental and emotional health in very grounded and practical ways. In support of this, the weekend will also include mindfulness meditation and qi gong healing exercises that are designed to unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion that is keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped.
This in-depth experience will help you understand how to stop hurting yourself, how to trust yourself, how to feel worthy, and how to finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
What You Will Learn
Throughout this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Remain present and solution-minded in the face of fear and uncertainty
- Identify the root causes of depression, anxiety, insecurity & physical illness
- Overcome self-rejection and shame, and stop making yourself wrong
- Move beyond self-doubt
- Train your mind
- Heal past wounds, traumas & habits of self-harm
- Transform limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Understand your life’s purpose
- Improve your relationships
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
Please review and understand SMC’s current COVID-19 policy before visiting SMC.
Read Blake’s most recent offering to the DMC Blog: Healing Guilt, Shame, and Insecurity
Blake D. Bauer
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. […]